Cars have become more than a way to get from one destination to another. Instead, they are designed to build a better connection between the driver and the road. Innovative technology like Audi connect® enhances this experience.
Offering features like navigation and roadside assistance, this system intuitively connects you to the apps you need. Find out more about how Audi connect® works and how you can equip your Audi vehicle with this advanced system.
5 Ways the Innovative Audi connect® System Heightens Your Drive.
Never lose your way with multiple navigation options.
- Google Earth™ and Google Street View™: Integrated Google Earth™ displays 3D satellite imagery and Google Street View™ directly on your MMI® display.
- Google voice search: This innovative technology allows you to ask for your destination, not type it in.
- Audi Semi-Dynamic Route Guidance with INRIX XD® Traffic: Improve your commute with accident and incident notifications, estimated arrival times, and up-to-date traffic alerts.
Stay connected to important information.
- Fuel prices: Easily search Audi connect® to see current fuel prices at your local gas station.
- Parking information: This handy system allows you to check space availability in a parking garage, and directs you to the entrance.
Integrate your mobile devices to stay connected to your Audi.
- Wi-Fi® Hotspot: In-vehicle 4G LTE® wireless internet makes staying connected in your vehicle easier than ever before.
- MMI® connect App: This app allows you to connect to your myAudi account and view vehicle status reports, destinations, and more.
- Smartwatch and tablet integration: Not only does the MMI® connect App integrate your smartphone, but you can also connect to your tablet or smartwatch.
- Audi Music Stream and Internet Radio: With compatible devices you can stream music straight through your Audi’s audio system.
Experience the latest in Audi convenience technology.
- Geofencing & custom alerts: With this technology you can create a an individualized geofence, or set up custom Speed, Curfew, or Valet Alerts.
- Parking Position: Use the MMI® connect app and Parking Position to easily find your car in a crowded parking lot.
- Remote vehicle access: This convenient addition of the MMI® connect App allows you to unlock your vehicle and check to see if you left doors, windows, or the trunk ajar.
Get the ultimate in security and assistance with Audi connect®.
- SOS call and Stolen Vehicle Locator: This system will emit automatic crash notifications or activate Stolen Vehicle Locator services in the event of either tragic event.
- Online Roadside Assistance: With this feature you can request roadside assistance at just the touch of a button.
- Audi Service Request: Stay on top of maintenance and service with email and in-car notifications.
Find out more about Audi connect® at Audi Asheville.
The current generation of Audi connect® comes in three available options: Connect CARE, Connect PRIME, and Connect PLUS. Each edition features a combination of the systems listed above, so ask your local Audi dealership about which version will be best for you.
Audi connect® is available on most 2015, 2016, and 2017 Audi models, but the system varies from year to year. Current models offer a complimentary 6-month trial period, after which costs can be discussed with your dealer.
We look forward to working with our hometown customers, but welcome everyone from surrounding areas as well. Whether you’re from Greenville, South Carolina, or Kingsport or Johnson City, Tennessee, feel free to call or visit our dealership.