Regular oil changes can extend the life of your vehicle and help it run smoothly for years to come. For Audi owners, what is the advantage of getting your oil changed at a dealership, rather than an independent shop? If you’re in Asheville, North Carolina, you’ll be surprised at the many benefits you’ll see when you choose us over the competition.
Benefits of Scheduling an Oil Change With Audi Asheville
Audi mechanics are trained to understand every aspect of your Audi car or SUV. Every Audi comes with a unique layout for drain plugs, air filters, hoses, and spark plugs — whether you drive an Audi Q5 SUV or Audi S3 sedan.
Why cross your fingers and hope for the best, when you can get it done right the first time? At Audi Asheville’s service center, we’ll do just that.
Not only do we offer a variety of available service specials, but we also provide peace of mind with Audi-trained technicians and Certified Audi Service Consultants.
Also, as part of a regular service, we will:
- Perform a comprehensive inspection
- Clean the sunroof drains, cowl drains, and snow screen
- Lube the doors hinges and contact points
- Check your brake pad thickness
- Check your tire tread depth
- Test the battery
- Check the belts and hoses
- Hand wash your vehicle, vacuum it, and hand dry it
- Provide a written report on the health of your vehicle
And while you’re here why not take advantage of Audi Asheville’s many other services, including:
- A car wash
- Four wheel alignment
- Power steering fluid flush
- Cooling system flush service
- Front wheel alignment
- Tire balance and rotation
As the only factory authorized dealer and repair facility in Western North Carolina, let Audi Asheville give you exceptional service no matter your needs. Call us today at (888) 568-7580 or visit our website and schedule your service online.